Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Shadowhunter News: Shadowhunters Teaser

 Okay, so last night we were given two teasers for the upcoming ABC Family show, Shadowhunters....And they were pathetic!

I was super, super excited to watch the teasers! They said they were releasing 2, so I thought that they were actually going to show clips of the show! I was totally stoked!
But then I saw the teasers....And was unbelievably disappointed.

The first teaser was just the Shadowhunters title! That's all.


So, after watching the first one, I was like, "Okay, so that was a tease before the tease. They'll show something awesome next!"

Nope.
Second teaser was equally a bust.



If you've been keeping up with the show, looking at pictures and blog posts about it, then you know that they didn't show anything that we hadn't already seen. Again, super disappointed. I thought they were going to show something awesome, even if it lasted a second like the first teaser.

Later that night, I watched Christine's reaction to the teasers, and it made me laugh because Christine and her brother said everything that I and everybody else thought of the stupid, lame teasers that were released.


I laughed so hard while watching this last night lol. It made it somewhat better.




No comments:

Post a Comment